Welcome to a new permanent feature for my blog, the Humpday Links. Everyone can use a distraction midway through the week to help them make it to the weekend. So every Wednesday I’ll provide a cavalcade of links for your viewing pleasure. And if you want to share some links in the comments, please do!
In the mean time, on with the links!
– This is an important thing for geeks everywhere to remember: Words Hurt.
– Even though Disney dropped “of Mars” from the title for their own inscrutable reasons, John Carter looks pretty darn good!
– Google+ is still in its infancy, but there is already an in-crowd for gamers. Here are the 20 Gamers to Follow on Google+.
– With 19 days to go in the Kickstarter, Womanthology has already blown away its goal. Still plenty of time to show your support, and they have something special planned if they make it to $100,000.
– Do you have problems staying on top of your email? Then maybe you should read and sign the Email Charter.
– This one is for the Doctor Who fans that love Shakespeare: David Tennant and Catherine Tate sing Sigh No More from Much Ado About Nothing.
– This is a great article discussing the limitations of women in Fantasy. I highly recommend it.
– Apparently Stormtroopers compensate for being the worst shots in the Star Wars universe, by doing super awesome charity work. This Stormtrooper is walking across Australia in his armour.
– Are you heading to San Diego Comic Con this weekend? Looking for love while you’re there? Why not play some bingo while you look?
– The web-comic Loaded Dice is back, for all your RPG comic nerdery needs.