Another week, another Wednesday, another batch of links for your surfing pleasure. Here at Renaissance Dork we spare no expense in providing you with the finest free-range web content, lovingly typed by our own grain-fed dork. Bon appetite!
– Speaking of conventions (I was, I don’t know what you were speaking of), here are 15 people you will see at every nerd convention.
– Like Lego? Like Gears of War? Like this!
– Want to improve your Twitter manners? Here is a handy cheat-sheet to do just that.
– The Petoskey Batman is going to be spending more time with Alfred…
– Though I can’t fathom it, I guess there is still one guy that doesn’t get that female gamers are not just a fad. Here is an Open Letter to that guy…
– You may have seen this already, but Playstation wants you to know your games love you!
– Body suits may soon allow the paralyzed to walk. Enough said.
– As an opponent of poor grammar, I can’t even tell you how happy this makes me.
– Curious about Warhammer 40K, but don’t have time to read all the books? Here is everything you need to know in about a minute…
– Sadly sold out, here is a beautiful Japanese print for all you Whovians…
– Fingerprint scanners in schools. Not cool.
– In case, like me, you can’t get enough pictures of Mars…
– Next time you are accosted by a balloon-sculpting clown, ask him to make this. Don’t forget the pool in the library!
– When we go back to the moon, likely we’ll be mining.
– I’m not ashamed to say it: I love and fear this.
– And finally, you may think you love your cat(s). But do you love it/them enough to give them the full Harry Potter experience?
That’s all for this week! Share your own links below, if you dare!