Not even NaNoWriMo will keep me from providing the freshest, most delicious internet links for you Humpday feeding pleasure! Let us link, anon! [Exeunt, linking]
– Remember those science kits you played with as a child? JBox and Gakken have teamed up to bring you adult science kits! One mad science lab coming right up!
– If you are a Pathfinder GM with a game night looming and nothing to run, Adventure a Week has your back.
– Shirt Punch will make sure you have the chance to buy a new, geeky T-shirt every day.
– Did you ever feel that there needed to be a rock love song inspired by Silence of the Lambs? Yeah, me too.
– From the “Cooler than the Da Vinci Code” files, computer scientists crack a 250-year-old secret society’s code.
– The new web series Shelf Life shows us what our action figures get up to when we aren’t around. Wait, so mine have seen me naked? Excuse me, I need to rent a wood chipper…
– I’ll have a longer post on this later, but for now you need to head over and start reading Joey Heflich’s 700 Hours of Yelling. Go ahead, I’ll wait…
– So you thought it was pretty cool when Joss Whedon announced his Bellweather production’s Much Ado About Nothing, right? It gets better!
– If, like me, you plan to support small geek businesses this Christmas, Geek’s Dream Girl has some good advice for you.
– Jen Page and Monte Cook are teaming up to bring us Geek Seekers, a web series investigating the paranormal. See their totally real and not at all apocryphal origin story here.
– Doctor Who is now poised to educate our children. And who better, really?
– This article may be three years old, but I happen to agree with Simon Pegg about why zombies don’t run!
– I will give a prize to anyone that does this to their water coolers at work. Pics, of course.
– So Halloween is over and you are wondering what to do with your leftover pumpkins; got a slow motion camera?
– And finally, if you need a timey-whimey clock I think this will be sufficient to your requirements.
Enjoy the rest of your humpday, and if you have links to share by all means pop them into the comments below. Me, I’m off to write some more…