Trying to wrap up a few projects around here, so I can properly enjoy the holiday season. But as busy as I am, I would never forget the humpday links; some traditions must never die! Onward!
– John Kovalic created the delightful toy My Little Cthulhu. Then this guy made a 3D animated short with them.
– Sticking with YouTube for a moment, it seems the Empire has started recruiting some four-legged friends.
– Think you know your punctuation marks? Actually I was familiar with most of these by sight, even if I didn’t know the name; too many hours researching in the library…
– I’ll admit, Upside Down wasn’t even on my radar, but these pictures make me think it will be worth a look.
– If you’re like me, you’ve often wanted to compare/contrast the magic systems of Dark Crystal and The Elric Saga at a glance. Well, you’re in luck.
– Opening Dao is a great little documentary short focused on Taoism and the martial arts.
– Exciting news, Whovians! The BBC has recovered two previously lost Doctor Who episodes, and will make them available for viewing! Squeeee!
– You’ve likely watched it already, but here’s the teaser trailer for Game of Thrones Season 2. That’s a lot of wind…
– Here come the Men in Black, specifically, Men in Black 3. I was excited, then the time travel aspect killed some of that.
– It seems the Star Trek versus Star Wars fighting has gotten out of control. But George Takei has a solution…
– I’m not sure why it took a teenager to get this said, but I’m glad someone spoke up at the latest Climate Summit.
– Seems the people at Child’s Play Charity received a little surprise recently. No surprise, gamers are awesome people!
– This may become my new Christmas anthem. Cheers!
– And finally, here’s a little primer on male privilege and nerdery that’s worth a look.
If you are reading this post, then the Centurian Quiz deadline has passed. Thanks to everyone that entered, and stop in tomorrow for the answers and the winners!