May comes to an end and we slide into June, just in time for the weekend. Have some links to get you through, and then get ready for summer!
– If you’re like me and you spend a lot of time contemplating the coming zombie apocalypse, you might want to check out these homes.
– This is a touching little tale of how R2D2 allowed a dad deployed overseas to still have dinner with his family.
– I have to believe this 10-year-old is being raised up right.
– I happen to think the character of Hawkeye makes total sense in the Avengers universe. But the Avengers don’t seem to agree.
– So apparently there are some things they won’t let you talk about at TED. So…what’s the point of TED, then?
– Are you someone who loves supporting RPG projects on Kickstarter? Hate hunting for them? This site has your back.
– If Heroclix is your bag, then you need to get some HeroSnapZ. I think @Doctor_Teeth might get a Christmas surprise…unless he reads this blog.
– If you are in the market for a tattoo, you’re tattoo artist has some helpful tips.
– Maybe we don’t want the Singularity, if lawyers/corporations will be involved.
– This Joan of Arc armour is made from bicycle tubes and cardboard. I know, right!?
– Have you ever thought, “Man, I wish John Hughes and George Lucas had made a movie together.” If you did, it might look a lot like Hughes the Force. If not, what is wrong with you!?
– Ever wondered why the Doctor’s companions are generally young, attractive females? Steven Moffat has your answer.
– Why just have tea, when you can have EPIC TEA!
– Want to turn your living room into the bridge of a starship? If you answer no, good day sir. I SAID GOOD DAY!
– And finally, This a great treat from the Nerdist Channel: an interview with Leonard Nimoy.
Have anything you want to share from the web? Drop it in the comments below.