Greetings, internet citizens! Thanks for coming by and exercising your eCivic Right to amusing internet links. You are what makes this interweb the best interweb in the world. Without you, we’d all just be a bunch of lonely people trying to find fulfillment in the consumption of internet memes and cats. Er…
Anyway, your eCivicly-mandated links are below:
– For my fellow gamers: you are not going to find a better deal on a whole swack of dice than this. Yes, I mean a metric Swack.
– Courtesy of Squidoo, free printable board game templates of some moldy classics. Now is your chance to make your own, actually enjoyable version of an -opoly.
– Got a friend interested in board games, but doesn’t know where to start? Show them this board game primer courtesy of Tested.
– Ever wonder what Adam Savage keeps in his home office?
– Here are SEO tips made simple. And belligerent.
– If you need a desk for travel, or just because you have a really small place, you can’t do much better than a Ninja.
– Ever wonder how your fav webcomic artists made the leap from a regular job to working full-time on their strip? Wonder no more!
– Geek’s Dream Girl weighs in on why we attack what people love.
– As if I needed another reason to move there, Scotland may allow Jedi to perform weddings.
– Dwarven Forge, makers of really great gaming terrain, have a Kickstarter for their new line of affordable terrain. It’s already funded, and if you have the cash it’s a no-brainer.
– Speaking of Lord of the Rings fan films (master of the hard segue, that’s me), Born of Hope is a neat, good looking film about Aragorn’s father.
– DIY is a great site if you are a parent, an aunt, an uncle, a babysitter, whatever, and you want to teach your kids how to make things. Heck, use it for yourself even if you are a beginning “maker” looking to hone skills.
– If you are a writer, here are some suggestions on using Pinterest to aid your work.
– We end with a snowman that pretty much sums up how we all feel about winter hanging on, and on, and on…
That’s it, that’s all! We’ll see you all next post, gentles.