Long time since my last post, ready to get back, yadda yadda yadda. Let’s get to the good stuff!
– Nerds, I present your new queen. Bow down!
– I’m making it my mission to do this in every college dorm across Canada.
– Okay artists, it’s official: boob plate armour is dumb because it can kill you. Stop using it in your art.
– Yes, you’ve likely seen the trailer for “Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” But it’s cool, so watch it again!
– I personally would welcome a visit from Galactic Groomers.
– I love real life “nerds done good” stories, and the creators of “Cards Against Humanity” fit the bill.
– So if he’s cleaning up the world’s oceans at 19, what does he do for an encore?
– I don’t care what the scientists say, if Canada wanted a Wall, we could build it; we’re Canadians, not Can’tadians.
– Miss those old gaming magazines like “The General” and “Ares”? The internet has your back.
– Speaking of D&D, these are just a few of the ads I grew up with. See? D&D was always cool!
– For the Whovians: sometimes you need a fancier T-shirt.
– Monte Cook has some interesting thoughts on technology and tabletop gaming.
– Are you a Game Chef? Then get cooking, you only have until Sunday!
– Want to vlog for Geek & Sundry? Here’s how you do it.
– And finally: this is the sort of stuff I would spend my time doing, if time and money were no object.
Enjoy the rest of your shortened week; Friday will be here before you know it!