As we blaze into summer, why not cool off with some refreshing internet links? Or at least distract yourself from the blistering heat for a few moments.
– A lot more goes into wearing a space suit than you might think.
– The call for submissions has gone out for Wayfinder #10! Start writing those Qadira and Katapesh related articles!
– The important difference between a taxi and an ambulance…
– Crop circles are yesterday’s news. Let’s talk about rice paddy art.
– An important read on con harassment.
– In case you needed a recap of Dexter Season 7, these puppets are here to help (NSFW).
– Hate untangling ear-bud wires? Take a cue from this guy…
– Courtesy of Electric Alivia: introducing worbla, a great new cosplay material!
– GMs, if your players ever gripe about what they can and can’t see with torches, point them thisways.
– You’ve likely seen this already, but you can never go wrong with bagpipes and AC/DC.
I don’t know what link could follow that, but if I find one I’ll drop it in later. If you have a link to share, drop it in the comments.