Guten Tag, nerdlings! Going to keep things short and sweet; I have to prepare myself, physically and spiritually, to attend a book launch tonight. Which you should attend, by the way. Happy Harbor, 5pm, launching not one, but two locally crafted books: Masked Mosaic by Rhonda & Jonathan Parrish; and What Kings Ate and Wizards Drank, by Krista Ball. Checkout the Facebook thingy for more details.
On to the links!
– If you are a John Green fan (I became one the same way you fall asleep, slowly, then all at once) then here is he with Craig Ferguson.
– I hate to say it, but it looks like physicists win at marriage proposals. The math checks out.
– While we’re on marriage, Sir Ian McKellan will officiate Sir Patrick Stewart’s wedding. Because who else would you get?
– Next time you’re in a library, why not make poetry?
– Have a deity question, a divine quandary? These guys will sort you out.
– So apparently, an island that everyone thought existed has vanished, because it was never there to start with.
– Personally, I want to spend a vacation on this street with a lawn chair and a popcorn machine.
– Me pal Liana Kerzner wrote an interesting article about EA, the resignation of its CEO and who should have got the sack.
– Staying with computer games, Supergiant is making the first game I’ve been intrigued by in a while.
– This mug will be mine. And it may be the only warning you get…
– I love the movies and I love Doctor Who; I’d watch this.
– And finally, if you ever need an epic soundtrack for your epic day, this is the site for you.
That is all for this humpday, geekorinos! If you have a link to share, drop it in the comments. Otherwise I’ll see you at the book launch tonight or here tomorrow.